giovedì 19 novembre 2009

Catch The Diamond DS Final

Catch The Diamond DS


Gamer4Life rilascia la versione finale di Catch The Diamond, simpatico homebrew dove dovremo prendere tutti i diamanti

Le parole dell'autore:
Ok, this is a finished version, but there are still a few things I'd like to add. Like a scoring system, and different difficulties and some way to either add the speed manually or for it to go up automatically after a certain amount of successfull touches. But anyway, this is a simple game, I made it look the best that I could. Please tell me whatever you think about it, I'm open to constructive criticism. I'm just getting started, so expect more from Gamer4Life Games Inc. The object is to touch the diamond while it moves around the screen. Not very hard, for now... XD Thanks to everyone who put up with my n00bness for this project. Please, enjoy to the best of your ability.


Download
Thread di rilascio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento