lunedì 22 febbraio 2010

100 Boxes DS

100 Boxes Puzzle


Kyoufu Kawa rilascia 100 Boxes DS, un simpatico gioco in cui dovremmo tentare di riempire il quadrato 10x10.
Le parole dell'autore:
Here's something I made last week-ish. It's a port of a GBA version I made late last year, done as a bit of training to keep my skills up.
Yes, the ladies flanking the playing field are a mite borderline, but that's just because I'm me.
If any of you have any suggestions (beyond adding the fade-in that I keep forgetting), do tell.
Incidentally, I [i]never[i] managed to get 100% clear. I only know the "you win" part works because I cheated. For testing purposes.

Come potete vedere dalla foto, il mio attuale record è di 85, lettori di homebrewds, riuscite a fare di meglio? provatelo perchè ne vale veramente la pena!

Download
Thread di rilascio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento