domenica 13 dicembre 2009

The 15th Floor FINAL

The 15th Floor


tombot rilascia la versione finale di "The 15th Floor", un homebrew-game inspirato ad hotel dusk.
Le parole dell'autore:
I think it's high-time I wrap this up. 4.4 is out, and I look forward to working on bigger and better things.

Thanks to Eldude and James who were a huge help!

Also thanks to everyone who offered feedback on the demos.

Although I am declaring it "finished", it definitely doesn't mean I'm through with it. Will I be enhancing it? Yes. I might even continue on a bit. I have some ideas that haven't been fulfilled yet. But I think I spent too long on this as a first project. I learned so much more that I can't wait to start a new project.

Enjoy!

(BG Total = 78)

Download
Thread di rilascio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento